STEM Champ’s summer camps are designed to teach science, technology, engineering, and mathematics to students of all ages in a fun and engaging way. The students learn basic STEM skills while making new friends and improving social skills.
- Rewarding summer – Many kids spend their summer at home watching TV and sleeping all day. It can be fun for the first few days, but then such pastimes can turn out to be boring for them. Besides, during the summer the kids typically forget most of the basic mathematics and science that they have learned at school. STEM camps can be both a fun and useful activity for your children. They teach the young participants to solve problems, think logically, and be creative.
- Getting an idea of future careers – More and more prestigious careers require advanced mathematical and scientific knowledge and skills. Being introduced to math and science at an early age will give the youngest students a distinct advantage. Hands-on experiences with STEM activities will enrich them with important knowledge and develop necessary skills. As a result, your child will start making the first steps towards building a brilliant career in the IT, science, engineering, and mathematics spheres. It’s important to think of these not only as STEM summer camps, but also career exploration exercises.
- An opportunity to get out of their comfort zone – By spending a part of their summer or even most of the summer in unfamiliar surroundings, kids will become more autonomous in the early age. Besides, they will make new friends and learn to work in a team, as many STEM activities involve teamwork in a fun lab setting.
- Feeling of self-confidence – In STEM summer camps, your children will be constantly trying out something new and do things that they were previously afraid of doing. As a result, when they return to school after the camp, they will feel more confident regarding the STEM-related subjects.
- Finding inspiration – The idea of STEM education is to make the kids realize how STEM disciplines can simplify the human lives. The children get inspired for the future and remain excited to learn new things and grow with their experiences
For More details : http://www.stemchamp.com/summercamp