- Curriculum: Research based curriculum materials aligned with National & International standards.
- Material Support: Cost-effective systems for supplying STEM
equipment and materials to classrooms.
- Professional Development: Programs & courses that prepare educators to teach inquiry-centred STEM subjects & professional growth to be an ongoing process.
- Community Involvement: Strategies for building and sustaining district and community support for STEM education.
- Teacher Driven Research & Development: Design & development for continuous improvement of teaching & learning.
- Assessments: Strategies aligning the evaluation of student performance with the goals of inquiry-centred STEM programs.